Are you a wordsmith whizz and sharp strategic thinker? Do you have a knack for crafting content in the digital realm?
We are looking for a digital content manager who eats, sleeps and dreams digital.
Our aim is to find a person to grow with and to become a key part of the Flint family.
If this is something that strikes the right cords then you may be the person we are looking for!
Experience: Mid to Senior Level
Education: Diploma or Degree
Salary: Market related, negotiable
Application requirements: https://flintstudio.typeform.com/to/fKDU6M
- As a copywriter you will have the responsibility for planning and writing for a multitude of digital channels and be responsible for proofreading, aligning and adhering to branding guidelines and content strategy.
- In some projects, it will become more strategic and includes responsibility for developing, implementing and maintaining the content strategy, with support from your team, across all digital channels, for example, a website, blog posts and articles, social media, email, apps etc.
- As a content marketer, you will also be asked to consider the customer journey and goal conversion and CTAs within your content, to ensure alignment with the strategy.
- This role also requires knowledge of writing content which improves the website’s visibility for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), and the ability to use software to support this.
- As the team grows you will need to manage, support and guide the team members.
- Please respond by sending your full updated CV, and summary of your past projects completed via email or via the apply button above, please also include the answers to the questionnaire. Your application will not be considered should you miss the questions so please do not forget!!
- Shortlisted candidates must be available for an interview process in Sandton, Gauteng.
- No telephonic enquiries please.
- If you do not receive a response to your e-mailed CV within fifteen working days of sending it, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Please do not respond to this ad if you do not match all the criteria for this position.
- Applications close 5 August 2017
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or certificate
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a digital agency, including work with digital emphasis
- Excellent copywriting and content strategy skills
- Highly skilled writing for digital including social media posts, blog posts, SEO, ad copy, newsletters etc
- Able to adapt and change the approach and style depending on the client or brand
- Experience with digital marketing and all its aspects
- Be savvy in internet and digital marketing
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams including designers, developers, inbound marketers
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good strategic thinker
- Highly motivated
- Plan and write digital content to support the social media and online marketing strategy, for each relevant audience and marketing channel (email, apps, website, social media, newsletters etc)
- Lead meetings to coordinate the content management strategy with the production team.
- Update online content via the content management systems (CMS) and email marketing platforms.
- Produce editorial plans, content plans and content calendars for all relevant client
- Develop testing models to ensure content is appropriate for target audience and provides a positive customer experience, in line with the CTAs or business goals.
- Ensure the content portrays brand values, and is engaging for website traffic.
- Recommend creative content for online communities in addition to creative.
- Liaising with creative department to develop branded imagery for specific outcomes
- Liaise with clients to present ideas, review performance as well as general communication
- Understand client objectives and how this aligns with their content strategy
- Implement and execute communication strategies as part of social media and content strategies
- Reporting on campaign and strategy performance
- Produce training and best practice guides to manage content and relevant systems.
- Editing & proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Social media marketing and community management
- Worked on popular social networks in a business context – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Knowledge of Web analytics
- Experience with social media management tools such as HootSuite
- Experience with social analytics tools such as BrandsEye
- Strong conceptual skills
- Excellent project management skills.
- Creative with a passion for content across all platforms ie. website, social media, email etc.
- Accuracy in attention to detail – excellent proof-reader.
- Not frightened to debate content – be customer’s voice!
- Confident in engaging with clients.
- Pro-active to keep up to date with the company’s and clients’ products, services and marketing campaigns.
- Keep up to date with all branding processes and guidelines
- Willingness to share knowledge and expertise, and guide other colleagues.
- Results focused.
- Multitasking ability and stay calm!
- Keep up to date with content asset management and best practice.
- Understand regulatory requirements which impact content management for the website and external communications. i.e. in financial services understanding, or ecommerce legislation, Data Protection, POPI, CPA, ECT etc.
- Experience in using CMS system (e.g. WordPress) and uploading content.
- Good knowledge of content marketing, email, PPC, SEO, Social Media etc