Do project plans and schedules tickle your fancy? And do you have some savvy digital skills?
We’re looking for a digital project manager of epic proportions! You’ll need to collaborate with designers, developers, strategists, copywriters and be the leader of your production team.
So, if you’re a problem solver, extremely detailed-orientated, passionate, hungry to learn and grow with us, then send us your CV, right now!
Experience: Mid to Senior Level
Education: Diploma or Degree
Salary: Market related, negotiable
Application requirements: https://flintstudio.typeform.com/to/Q5pCcX
Digital Project Manager Position Summary:
- As a digital project manager you will be responsible for planning and managing projects and managing the team to a successful completion of your projects.
- You would work with account management to help manage the client’s expectations and keep them up-to-date on the project’s status.
- A key skill for this role is problem solving; been able to identify and anticipate potential problems and finding solutions.
- Finally you would be the final Quality Assurer before presenting the project onto client.
- Please respond by sending your full updated CV, and summary of your past projects completed via email or via the apply button above, please also include the answers to the questionnaire. Your application will not be considered should you miss the questions so please do not forget!!
- Shortlisted candidates must be available for an interview process in Sandton, Gauteng.
- No telephonic enquiries please.
- If you do not receive a response to your e-mailed CV within fifteen working days of sending it, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Please do not respond to this ad if you do not match all the criteria for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Project management qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience within this specific position, including work with digital emphasis
- Experience with digital marketing and all it’s aspects
- Be savvy in internet and digital marketing
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams including designers, developers, inbound marketers
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good strategic thinker
- Highly motivated
- Lead team to successful execution on various project types including digital marketing, website development, mobile applications, animation production, and social media amongst other digital projects.
- Assess client needs and team challenges proactively to create and enable effective solutions.
- Support digital marketing strategies by implementing digital marketing plans or roadmaps to support client’s objectives to include online PR, SEO, PPC, Social media, Affiliate and Email marketing etc.
- Effectively communicate client needs to project team.
- Collaborate with a team of producers and mentor more junior team members.
- Communicate to executive team overall health of assigned accounts and projects.
- Able to manage day-to-day timeline and workflow, oversee project scope and schedule.
- Assist writing project scopes, project plans, functional specifications, estimating project costs as well as the timelines and resource requirements for the successful completion of projects.
- Manage web projects and online campaigns and deliver them within deadlines and budget.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Manage team workload and allocate distribution of work across the team.
- Be alert to growth opportunities with new and existing clients and provide valuable contributions.
- Inbound, digital marketing strategy or specific digital channel strategies
- Inbound marketing
- Social media marketing and management
- Paid advertising campaigns (AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc)
- Impeccable attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communicator; both written and spoken
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- A thirst for learning
- A passion for online and digital marketing
- A good understanding of digital marketing, web and mobile strategies
- A good understanding of Quality Assurance, knowing that the clients objectives have been met and are up to excellent standards
- Agency experience required
- Clear knowledge and expertise of the content lifecycle and content management systems and process
- Results oriented
- Understanding of databases, working knowledge of digital content formats, and experience working with digital asset and content management systems.
- An understanding of brand and internal communication.
- An understanding of the entire lifecycle of web and mobile projects, inbound marketing campaigns and digital and social strategies.
Applications close 15 October 2017.
Updated 07 September 2017.