We’re looking for a PPC maverick to join our amazing team. If you have a passion for digital marketing and can juggle multiple paid campaigns across different platforms and channels, then we want you! If you’re passionate, creative, strategic and meticulous then come and join our team of talented digital all-stars!
PPC Specialist Duties:
As a Paid Media/PPC Specialist your primary responsibilities will include creating and managing campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other channels as well as crafting required landing pages. Typical objectives for these campaigns could include generating leads or brand awareness. Within this PPC specialist role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing search marketing and paid media strategies for both the company’s and clients.
(SEO is not a requirement for this role but if you are proficient in this area it will be an added benefit)
- Plan paid marketing campaigns within Google AdWords e.g Search, Display, YouTube, Mobile, Video etc.
- Plan paid campaigns on social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
Paid Media Campaigns & Digital Marketing
- Setup, manage and optimise search, display, YouTube, mobile and other types of Google advertising campaigns.
- Setup, manage and optimise paid campaigns on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram etc
- Responsible for SEM and other paid campaigns budget allocation, bid management, keyword research and specific targeting and optimizing campaigns.
- Liaise with designers and developers to develop and optimize landing pages and lead-gen forms and ensure all tracking and tagging is in place.
- Liaise with Project Manager for planning, providing reports, recommendations, requirements from client etc
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
Application requirements: Please complete the screening questions here https://flintstudio.typeform.com/to/YVR5N8
Education: Industry related degree or diploma, Google AdWords & Analytics Certification
Experience: 5+ years of industry related experience
Experience of working with/in a digital/interactive agency and working on large budgets.
- Experience with Technical SEO including the ability to complete audits, competitor analysis, on-page and off-page tactics in line with organic search strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks such as Outbrain.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Proficient with Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram Advertising platforms.
- Proficient with Google Analytics setup and analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Energetic team player with the ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Analytical mind to analyse data and metrics and translate insight into actionable strategies.
- Commitment to meeting deadline dates.
- Passion for innovation and change!
Applications close 01 October 2017.
Updated 28 August 2017.