Are you an SEO & PPC wunderkind and an amazing team player? Do you have a passion for digital marketing? And if blackhat techniques make you cringe, then we want you! Bring your spunky personality and innovative inbound strategies and come join our team of talented digital all-stars!
As an SEO and PPC Specialist, your primary responsibilities will include creating and managing PPC/Google AdWords campaigns and generating leads through these channels as well as crafting required landing pages. Within this role, you will also be responsible for developing and implementing search marketing strategies for both the company’s and clients’ websites.
- Plan search strategies with in-house team members.
- Plan paid search, display and other paid online marketing campaigns within AdWords.
- Plan paid campaigns on social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
- Responsible for managing and implementing successful paid and organic search campaigns (SEO & SEM).
- Responsible for SEM budget allocation and planning.
- Understand and manage creative campaigns to improve SEM performance.
- Liaise with designers and developers to optimize landing pages and ensure all tracking and tagging is in place.
- Responsible for bid management, keyword research and specific targeting and optimize campaigns.
- Understand search, display, YouTube and other types of advertising campaigns and their appropriate uses.
- Identify and plan keyword strategy for SEO purposes.
- Liaise with Project Manager for planning, providing reports, recommendations, requirements from client etc
Additional duties will be added as the skills are developed
Application requirements: https://flintstudio.typeform.com/to/YAGeZv
Creating sparks in the digital universe and fueling the flames of brands online. We specialise in strategy, web and mobile, inbound marketing and animation.
Education: Industry related degree or diploma, Google AdWords & Analytics Certification
Experience: 3+ years of industry related experience
- Experience with SEM and SEO planning and implementation
- Knowledge of search ranking factors and SEO methodologies
- A solid understanding of Analytics
- Experience using third party tools such as Moz, MajesticSEO, WordStream, Unbounce, AdWords Editor etc
- Ability to drive new leads via online channels & to grow customer base via digital marketing channels for Flint Studio and its clients.
- Ability to interpret research to support content strategies and multichannel (or omnichannel) user experience journeys.
- Experience in using CMS system and uploading content
- Research skills
- Knowledge of how to use popular social networks e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
- Communication, Creativity, Strategic Thinking, Project Management and Problem Solving.
- Knowledge of preparing portions of digital marketing plans and strategies (Content, Social, SEO, SEM)
- Familiar with semantic markup and coding requirements for SEO
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Energetic team player with the ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Passionate about digital marketing, social media and PR.
- Strategic and creative with passion for digital across all platforms ie. website, inbound marketing and other digital media.
- Analytical mind to analyse data and metrics and translate insight into actionable strategies.
Applications close 01 October 2017.
Updated 4 September 2017.