You know social media? Are you a captain of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram? And no, documenting your morning cuppa doesn’t count. We want somebody who eats, sleeps and breathes social media and isn’t your average specialist. We want the type of person who will not run but rather hide while giving the world a play-by-play when the zombie apocalypse happens. #StillAlive… You get the idea 🙂
Education: Certificate, Diploma or Degree
Experience: Mid – Senior
Application requirements: Please fill out this questionnaire
Social Media Specialist summary:
- As the social media specialist you would be responsible for executing social media strategies for Flint Studio, its partners and clients.
- This position would include managing social media communities on a day-to-day basis, managing crises and identifying influencers and brand advocates.
- You would be involved or conduct creative ideation sessions with the team for content and campaign ideas.
- This role requires that you create editorial plans and content calendars including original and curated content.
- Finally reporting and analysis is needed to assess performance and gain insights to apply.
Please respond by sending your full updated CV, and summary of your past projects completed via email or via the apply button above, please also include the answers to the questionnaire. Your application will not be considered should you miss the questions so please do not forget!!
Shortlisted candidates must be available for an interview process in Sandton, Gauteng.
No telephonic enquiries please.
If you do not receive a response to your e-mailed CV within fifteen working days of sending it, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please do not respond to this ad if you do not match all the criteria for this position.
Applications close 28 February 2018
- Industry related degree or diploma or certifications
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant industry related experience within an agency space
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Able to adapt and change the approach and style depending on the brand
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams including designers, inbound marketers, strategists and other social media specalists
- Strong project management skills
- Good strategic thinker
- Highly motivated
- Craft and implement social media strategy and frameworks aligning with business objectives
- Set specific objectives and metrics and report on ROI
- Present findings to key stakeholders to drive the social media strategy and engage key users.
Social Media Management
- Manage social media platforms for the client and internal brands, and build ongoing relationships.
- Plan, develop and curate social media content with key teams and collaborate to create briefs.
- Identify influencers, brand ambassadors and potential partners.
- Manage crisis and escalation processes.
- Identify new tools, including reporting tools to measure the strategy.
- Oversee social media accounts setup including design, copy, profile images etc
- Research current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Review KPIs, and prepare recommendations and insights to improve campaigns.
- Evaluate and improve internal processes to support strategic planning and implementation.
- Stay up-to-date with current technology, trends, new social media networks etc
- SEO knowledge
- Paid campaigns for Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Content marketing knowledge
- Passion for social media and digital marketing
- Excellent writing, researching and communication skills
- Knowledge of using social media management tools for scheduling and managing communities
- Knowledge of various analytics and reporting tools in order to analyse, gain insights and report on performance.
- Understand regulatory requirements that impact content creation and communications on social media platforms.
Applications for Social Media Specialist close 28 February 2018.
Updated 15 January 2018.